So… I have been really busy with school, and I only just realized that I am supposed to post something on this blog today. Therefore, this will be a short one. I hope you still enjoy reading these quotober (ugh) posts. All of this week’s quotes will come in handy when you have a question or problem that you cannot fix.
1. At least you acknowledge that there is a problem.
“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.” – William Shakespeare
2. “I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn’t know.” – Mark Twain
3. “I don’t have any solution, but I certainly admire the problem.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
4. Sometimes being a wiseass is the only way to go.
“That question is too good to spoil with an answer.” – Harry Mulisch
5. It might be a problem right now, but just wait it out.
“Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles and the water is clear?” – Lao Tzu
6. And with that advice from Lao Tzu, take a deep breath, and try again.
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill