Last week I shared six of my favorite quotes with you. Today I will share six more quotes, but this time they will be related to insecurities. Everyone has them. They might be about your body, your personality, your life in general… I hope these quotes will make you feel a little better.
1. ShayCarl is one of my favorite YouTubers. I love his family and the adventures they go on together. He has lost a lot of weight in the last couple of years, but before he did, he had a great sense of humor about his weight:
“I’m not fat, I’m gravity generous.” – Shay Butler
2. People often feel discouraged doing something they like, because they do not have a talent for it. According to one of my favorite actors you should just keep going:
“If you find that thing you love, it doesn’t necessarily matter whether you do it well or not – you just need to do it.” – Stanley Tucci
3. Everyone feels competitive every now and then. However, in my opinion it is not a great personality trait, and apparently this You Made It Weird guest agrees with me:
“Competition is the death of art.” – Dana Gould
I keep this quote in the back of my mind at all times, and remind myself of it when I am being competitive.
4. How many times have you had a discussion where you know for sure that you are on the right side of the issue, but you are just not getting through to the other person? This ancient Greek writer can make you feel better about the situation:
“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.” – Euripides
5. If you feel insecure about anything, humor is the best way to cope with those feelings:
“Everything is funny, when you can laugh at it.” – Lewis Carroll
6. This last quote is advice that will help you in any situation:
“Be undeniable” – Jim Gaffigan
I found so many more quotes that I want to share with the world, I am afraid I will never stop posting these lists! Maybe I will make October my quotes month… Quotober? I still need to work on the name.